Available now in Worldbuilders Market is the brand new
Dungeons & Dragons Hardcover adventure book.
Only from Worldbuilders: get a rare copy signed by Patrick Rothfuss, story consultant for this module - and two limited edition Worldbuilders-exclusive D&D Cards will be included with your purchase!
As you may know, Pat loves playing D&D!
Every year he reaches out to the fabulous, large-hearted folks in the online roleplaying community to help bring some of their particular narrative magic into your game! As a result, we have cards that act as single-use buffs from over 30 beloved GM’s, designers, players, and characters. Enjoy boons and cameos from such notable folks as Felicia Day (Keep it Weird!) Wil Wheaton (Don't Be a Dick!) and Taako Taaco (he's from TV!)
Each purchase of Witchlight comes with two random D&D Cards from the Worldbuilders library.
These cards are limited edition and not sold anywhere else!
A wickedly whimsical adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild.
- The adventure begins on a campaign world of the DM’s choice. The Witchlight Carnival, which serves as the means by which the characters enter the Feywild, can be dropped easily into any campaign setting.
- Adds two new character backgrounds: the Feylost (for characters who grew up in the Feywild) and the Witchlight Hand (for characters who work at the Witchlight Carnival).
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits.
- All encounters in the adventure include a non-combat option, allowing players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure if they wish.
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek.
On the Cover
The Witchlight Carnival has come to town! On the back cover, a displacer beast finds 8-year-old Tyler Jacobson and leads him back to the carnival, where he belongs.